Below is a list of everything that is required to submit a warranty claim. We will accept legible photos of documents, including those taken with mobile devices.
Once you have obtained all the required documents, you may proceed with submitting your claim by clicking Start a Claim button below.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Invoice from dealer or retailer; or
- Contractor invoice showing James Hardie product listed; or
- Builder pick list or letter indicating the James Hardie product installed on property; or
- Photograph of James Hardie product identification codes (inkjet codes on back of product)(Click for more information see-2B)
- Minimum of 3 photos showing condition of concern
- Elevation photos of each side of the home
PROOF OF PROPERTY OWNERSHIP(Documents must have same name and property address)
- Copy of Current Year property tax bill or mortgage statement AND
- Copy of transfer history of the home such as deed or county property assessment; or
- Copy of Chain of custody of home since Purchase or Installation Year Such as mortgage statement, deed, tax bill